Broken Spokes on the trail or in the middle of an adventure are the worst.
For the Yamaha Ténéré 700 buying complete spoke sets to have a couple spares on hand is not always easy and its not very cost effective to replace one or two so we have purchased and repackaged Factory Yamaha spokes in to reasonably sized kits to store in your tool rolls or taped securely to the inside of your pannier lid. (Tape not included)
The Ténéré T700 has 3 different spoke sizes between the front and rear wheels. Each Kit contains 8 Yamaha factory spokes and their locations are laid out and labeled as follows, they include all new nipples:
- Front - No Lable x 4 Long
- Rear - BLUE x 2 (Short)
- Rear - YELLOW x 2 (Longer than short but shorter than the long ones)
- Actual Chopsticks x 2
- Super Tenere wheels shown in photos
- Locations noted above are based on you sitting on the bike
- Front spokes are longer so its easy to tell the difference
- Once opened package is not resealable on the trail
- Follow the legend in the package you receive, small changes will occur without warning
- Chopsticks are one time use and pretty much there as a joke...